Wednesday 20 July 2011

Wedding cards - 3 needed for the same wedding!

So I recently had a order for 3 wedding cards all for the same wedding.  Asked to be either floral or butterflies so they left me up to my own idea with that in mind so here is the finished items.
Large flower card was done using very vanilla card and crumb cake card. I used crumb cake Ink also so it matched the colour of the card.   The Stamp Set is build a blossom that also has a matching punch (thank goodness). All Card and products are from Stampin Up.

The next card has a great big cream bow tied at the side....I just love ribbon!!!     It is in cream card and gold mirror card.  I made the two ruffled flowers by punching a scalloped circle out using my stampin up punch.  I then wet these slightly using a water mister and screwed the paper bits up.  I then used some cheap hairspray as i think it gives them a tough ragged edge once dry.   Once the scallop circles are nearly dry open them out and lay a few (I had 6 for each flower layered up) on top of each other and fix together how you would like Ie brad, button etc.    The centre not bit was cut out using a Stampin Up die it has like a fake stitch look around the edge!

The third card-  I used white card and silver mirror card.   I used peel off clear glittered butterflies on the front and made their wings stand up slightly using silicone.   I used some wired ribbon and a ribbon slider on the side to try and give it a glitzy feel. 






So thats about it see what you think and thanks for popping by x

No comments:

Post a Comment