Friday 1 July 2011

No its real not your imagination!!!

Well my 'just for you' card!!   I recently bought a card stack from Stampin Up in the neutrals collection......I have been thinking about it for ages  and decided yes why not!!     Im so pleased I did as the card and patterns out of this world and if you struggle for mens cards every page in it can be used for mens cards!!!   So here is a black and grey sheet.   I have used the Tim Holtz rosette die to make the flower and a die to create the flourish.   I have used Basic Grey ink also from Stampin up around the edges.  The sentiments is also funky i think that is from a set called 'oval all' i just love the stamps in that set too.
Anyway i shall leave you on peace to get over the shock in my 2nd post in a week and sneak away quietly........you never know i may add another later today!  :0)
Happy crafting guys and pop by again soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment