Wednesday 7 September 2011

Magnolia Tilda day!!

I decided that I wanted to do a Tilda card so I flicked through all my stamps and picked out these images.   I once again stuck with the vintage style with paper and ink colours in the first picture.  I used Kanban card with an embossed pattern as a base then used some scraps for the other layers.  I used garden twine to make the chunky stitching look on the edge.   The swirls are from my quickcutz 4x4 die which I sooooo love using!!!    I then had some paper flowers and leaves in a tin which I thought would go quite nice too.   I used soft suede ink from Stampin Up to give the distressed colour round the edges and on the Tilda image.  The sentiment is a Teenie weenie stamp from Molly Blooms which I have just added some glossy accents to the centre x
For the second card I used my new Nurse Tilda Stamp.   Thought she was such a sweetie when I saw her!!  I stayed with bright colours with the card stock used.  I coloured both of the Tilda's cards shown with pro markers.   On the nurse one i also used some glossy accents on the bottle in her pocket and on the syringe she is holding.   Right thats about it so thanks for popping by my blog hope to see you again soon x
Happy Crafting folks!
Hev  xxx

1 comment:

  1. oh hev, they are just too sweet hun, love them both
    huge hugs
    Lou xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete