Wednesday 24 October 2012

Sorry Its been ages!!!

Well hello.... I last posted at the start of the summer it seems and now Im posting at the start of the winter!!!  Ummmm thas not very good but I have been busy with one thing or another and I have had time to make a few crafty bits!  Here is a yummy treat to share with you!!   :0)

The best slimming chocolates ever!!!!  I just think they look fab all made from card stock and liquid pearls!!!  :0)
Thanks for looking at my blog I will try and keep up my posts from now!! xx
Hev x

1 comment:

  1. hi heather good to see you are doing the blog thing again i know time flies by so quickly, yes winter is on the doorstep clock change next weekend love the box of choc's but disappointed that they are card/paper
    love and hugs
    Pauline B

    ReplyDelete