Tuesday 30 October 2012

A little Happy Birthday!

Well I have been using my pennant punch and stamp set today from Stampin Up as I think its so cute. So I was going to make yet more Christmas cards but  decided against it!    I just wanted to have a cheer up colour session as on the news there is a little boy who has gone missing from a Island in france. He is called Pierre Barnes and he went to school with my eldest son.  Its so sad to hear that after 3-4 days he is still missing and I so have my fingers crossed that he is found safe and sound soon bless him. So like I said I wanted to use some cheerful colours and also use a stamp set and punch that my son could use himself to keep him occupied as he is also worried about the missing little fella.
Anyway here is the birthday card hope you like it!!
Thanks for popping by,
Crafty Hugs Hev x

No comments:

Post a Comment