Wednesday 29 June 2011

Oh yes its another!!!! lol x

Well here i am again yes 2 posts in one night ...... you are seeing correctly!!
Ok so you know how you go through stages when you like doing things so you just have to keep doing it or youlearn something new so you do it for the next 3 weeks non stop?!!     Well mine seems to be stamping my own backing papers at the min so here is the other backing paper i have stamped.  I got a cream piece of card and have used the baby blossom stamp set from Stampin Up to create the flowers.  Each flower and leaf is a seperate stamp so you can create a small bunch of flowers and leaves or a large bunch...you just gotta play!! I have gone around the edges with soft suede coloured ink also from Stampin Up (its one of my most used ink i just luuurrvvveeee it!!)    I made the scrunched up flowers too - get me hey!!! lol  I just love flowers and the vintage look if you have not guessed that by seeing my other posts.
Right once again night all and happy crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment