Sunday 10 March 2013

Well Bloomin eck its November since I last posted on here!!! I can't believe it!
Well been doing a few bits and seem to have lots and lots of orders too which is great!  So I have made a baby card that I thought I would share with you today!
I have used a Stamp set from Stampin UP to make the little animals (not sure if its a retired one off the top of my head but its such a cute set)
I have used
Luck limeade card stock
Crumb cake card stock
certainly celery ribbon
Daffodil delight Ink
Pumpkin Pie Ink
Certainly Celery Ink
I have used the scallop edge punch (SU) and then the (SU) small hole hand punch to put the tiny holes in the border too.

Anyway thanks for popping by and having a peek at my blog!
Happy crafting folks :0)
Hev xx

2 comments:

  1. I looked and looked again and yes i am not seeing things HEV has posted !!!!!! (i am just as good as you are at posting on the blog)
    love the card you have done hun may just have to try and do something like that if you dont mind xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries at all Dee fill your boots :0)
    Yes I have posted!!! guess what????????? Im goingto post another TODAY!!!! lol xx

    ReplyDelete