Thursday 8 March 2012

A Goth style card that I was asked to do but without the colour black!

So here is the finished card!  I had no idea what i was going to come up with when i was asked for this card........felt alittle out of my comfort zone but hey I though I will give it a whirl!    So  here are the items I used to put  together my creation;
Crumb cake card SU
Baja breeze card SU
Large script background stamp SU
Pocket watch stamp ? where i got his stamp from
Inks used all SU range ; Crumbcake, soft suede
Spritzer tool also SU
Circle punches
Number stamp set from SU
Stamp set for the wings also from SU
Gold embossing powder  SU
Shabby blue and white embossing poweder from stampendous
Topper is Kanban
Crumb cake and Baja breeze seaming ribbon
So they are the main things. I also used a small part of a chain and then added a silver key that I embossed with a shabby blue embossing powder, then embossed it again with a small dab of gold to give it a old look too.   I also had some small clock face embelishments that I had in my bits and bobs drawers so I added a couple of them!   The backing card I distressed the edges and then used the script stamp to give a light back ground in the crumbcake colour.  On top of that I then used soft suede to stamp the clock faces so they were alittle darker then here and there I used the espresso ink pad to do the really dark brown clock faces.  Hope all that makes sense!



Anyway thanks for popping by..........enjoy your day as the sun is shinning  xx

4 comments:

  1. Hev very true not your style,but you done good girl,even down to takin the pic's of it babe SUPER!!!!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh Hev hun this is just absolutely stunning, I love it!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh What a lovely card very creative. Super job you never cease to amaze me with your cards.
    Hugs
    Fi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh girls you is makin me blush!!! Lol Thanks for your comments xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete