Wednesday 15 February 2012

My card for the Fetch a sketch challenge x

Here is my card that I have decided to make for my very first challenge I have had such a great time making this card!!!   The is for Fetch a sketch challenge so I am hoping that I can link it now to the Challenge with no problems so watch this space!!! 
 have stayed with the neutral colous and have used my Fave stamp set called Vintage vogue by Stampin Up.  I wanted  a stitch look around my circle so got my tiny paint brush and brushed on some embossing ink ready for my gold powder!   So after all that effort of doing that as a lastmin idea and messin with my tiny paint brush my bessie mate says " Oh they do an embossing pen did  you not know!"   Ummmmm NO!!!  Anyway Hope my efforts fit the bill for a challenge and thank you for popping by to see my blog!


Hugs Hev xx

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, great colour combination. and super layout.

    Hugs
    Fi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg hev that is gorgeous hun (....i can comment now i have gotten over the shock of hev entering a card challenge!!!)
    I lurve those papers hun and the flowers look too cute.
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW hev very very nice card and as for the new blog lay out well it's fandabidose (spelling maybe wrong but hey you know what i mean) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oOhh - I do like this!! Great use of our sketch! Thank you for joining in at Fetch A Sketch – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Fetch A Sketch Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a stunning card! Love how you've used the sketch - and what an honour to be your first challenge entry! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Fetch A Sketch - I hope you can join us for our new sketch too! x

    ReplyDelete