Monday 3 October 2011

Well yesterday it was anyone for a bow so today I have decided to say anyone for a skirt........a rara one at that!!!

Hi all well yes I know I must be feeling unwell as this is the 2nd day running that I have posted.........(I will wait a moment while you compose yourselves...............................)     OK all sorted and bottoms on seats??!! lol      Well today I decided that I wanted to get a different effect with my ribbons but sadly I could not manage it so after  reals of ribbon later I thought this is not happening so I thought that it would have to be done with a nice weight card.   So as you can see from the picture I have come up with a frilly skirt at the bottom just to give it a different sort of look.  The first two pics are of the card with no sentiment but then I decided what i wanted to put on it so the 3rd is the completed card.
Well I will leave it with you and let me know what you think!   Thanks for popping by and pop back again soon!

Crafty Huggies  Hev xx

No comments:

Post a Comment