Saturday 7 May 2011

Ooooh its been ages!!!

Well its been ages since i have posted on here i must keep up!!!   :0)
Wll my first post today is a card that i made for our monthly Cricut club challenge.  This had to be  either four or five flowers cut using the cricut so this is what i came up with!!!     I used the walk in my garden cart and used the same flower but just made it smaller eac time.   I used my Martha Stewart cart to give me the boarder down the side. Other bits i used were twine, buttons and a bit a lace down the side near the boarder.
The backing paper for the card started out as plain crean but i distressed it using Tim Holtz inks and by using a stampin up stamp set to give a floral faint look.   (Oh just one last thing i also used a stimpling bush on the background which was kindly lent to me by Dee ---- Thank U!!  x

Thanks for looking folks xx

3 comments:

  1. yes, you bad blogger you. we now fully expect to see at least one post of gorgeousness a week!! huge hugs Louxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I just just love this flower what a fab card.
    Hugs
    Fi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is just so so nice you clever lady.

    ReplyDelete