Wednesday 23 March 2011

Piglet x




Well i had a card order this week for a little girl who loves pink and piglet so iI have put together a topper to go on a 8x8 card.   I have used my Winnie the Pooh cart for my cricut to cut out little piglet and the piglet wording.  I ahve used my doodle type cart to get the letters to spell 'today' & the number 6.   I used a circle punch for the balloon on made a small adition for the stem of the balloon to tie on the cord.   I have used a sticky back glitter sheet for the base of the topper and then mounted it on black to just merge it in with the piglet etc.   I have added a few pics on the making piglet and his topper then the finished thing x (Oh Pics added also so Fi can see i have used my Cricut again!!!)  :0)
Thanks for looking xx

No comments:

Post a Comment