Thursday 3 February 2011

As promised my Cricut club challenge piece!!

When I first started my Blog last weekend I  mentioned about going to Cricut Club.  We had a task to make a card but it had to have a tree or branch in it somewhere!   So here is my little effort!!
Using the Cindy Loo cart  Icut the tree out I got the frame around the edge from the Lacy labels cart.   The owl I used from the sale-a-bration selection from STAMPIN UP.   (If you spend 45.00 with Stampin Up in one transaction you get a free stamp set and there is 4 sets to choose from and this little cutie is from one of them)
I coloured him with Promarkers and used Tim Holtz distress inks on the edges.
The sentiment in the corner is also from the same Stampin up set as the owl and the ink again is Tim Holtz  I then used the scallop stampin  up punch  to cut the scallop image out which fits perfect!
I tried to give a different effect fr a fence by using string from a local garden centre and I think it is just right for the job!
Thank you so much for checking out my page please feel free to follow my blog or leave a comment so I know yo have dropped by x
Crafty hugs,
Hev x 

1 comment: